How CMR is working to keep you safe
Collective Medical Group operates as a wellness clinic.
As a general practice, we ask that patients do not come in when they are under the weather. In light of COVID-19, with an abundance of safety, CMR will be enhancing our screening process.
Collective Medical Group is still operating, with the added precautions:
* Disinfecting rooms, and equipment before and after every patient that comes in.
* We are asking that anyone who feels the least bit under the weather or suspects that they may have been exposed to not come in to their appointment.
* Practicing social distancing within our clinic, and rooming patients as soon as they check in.
*Taking temperatures on each staff member as they come in for work. Each patient will also have their temperature taken as they are roomed.
If you have any concerns, questions, or would like to be more well-informed about COVID-19. Please go to the WHO website below.
Remember these simple practices
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds.
- Practice Social Distancing.
- Refrain from touching your face.
- Cough into a tissue, or sleeve.